OMEGA had to join the replica watches beautiful planet foundation and fake rolex replica its founder Yann Athers Bertrand in 2011 (Yann Arthus-Bertrand) documentary "marine universe", the earth will show the uk replica greatest nature to the world, to encourage human beings to replica watches uk" protect the natural environment.
Nike Art Gallery plans to participate in the Social Media Week Lagos next week by hosting African Art and tourism enthusiasts at their amazing multi-story gallery in Lekki, Lagos, which hosts more than 15,000 (and counting) art works.
The event is scheduled for 20th of February, 2014 (next week Thursday) at 11:00am at the DOT and runs for 1hr 30mins. We encourage everyone who wishes to attend to get there early so as to experience every part of the session.
The gallery is located at No. 2, Elegushi Road, 3rd Round About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ikate Bus Stop, Lekki Phase-1, Lekki, Lagos.
To acquaint you with what to expect, I felt to give you a few facts about Nike Art Galleries:
1. FACT 1: Your host, Nike Okundaye is one of Africa’s renowned artists who have exhibited in more than 50 cities around the world.
2. FACT 2: Nike Art Gallery is the biggest Art gallery in West Africa, housed in a 3-storey building in Lagos, Nigeria.
3. FACT 3: Nike Art Galleries also operate 3 other galleries in Abuja, Oshogbo (Osun state) and Ogidi (Kogi State).
4. FACT 4: Nike Art gallery has a tour arm that take interested individuals and corporate organizations to see the Oshogbo and Ogidi galleries which both has guest houses and other artistic landmarks.
5. FACT 5: The Oshogbo and Ogidi galleries have been host to ambassadors of the US, Netherland and other local and international dignitaries. And there is also a mountain climbing experience at the Ogidi gallery.
6. FACT 6: The Lagos gallery runs for 7days a week all through the year, including public holidays.
7. FACT 7: More more more… exciting facts and information about the Nike Art Gallery can be better experienced than told.
This article was written by Folarin Kolawole
Founder of Naijatreks, Nigerian-born Folarin Kolawole is a geologist, travel writer and researcher. When not at work, he travels the length and breadth of Nigeria, exploring, taking photos and writing about her numerous hidden tourist potentials. 'Naijatreks' is a product name registered under the Ntreks brand, which is also duly registered by Nigeria's Federal Corporate Affairs Commission. The contents on this blog are re-usable. However, it must be ensured that it is linked back to this blog, and correctly attributed to Naijatreks or the author. Please do not edit, rewrite or commercialize the original works on this blog without direct and written permission from the Founder (Folarin Kolawole). For inquiries and advert placement on the blog, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.